Giving Hearts Day is February 14, 2019, but you can start being a Giving Heart today! Take a moment to recognize the work of charities and the people who support them by posting a photo on social media using the hashtags #countme and #givingheartsday, and by giving back through your time, talent and treasure.
This year, Gate City Bank is donating over $250,000 to your favorite Giving Hearts Day Charities!
Part of our commitment includes $75,000 donated to charities decided on by YOU as part of our annual Giving Hearts Day contest! This year's nomination period has ended, but the 30 lucky winners of a $2,500 gift from Gate City Bank will be announed soon. Thank you to everyone who nominated your favorite charities and tune in February 14th for more Giving Hearts Day fun!
Winners of our 2019 Giving Hearts Day contest will be announced soon!
[Woman] February 14th is giving hearts day and a gate city bank we support our charities throughout the entire year but on giving hearts day we go big really big this year we're giving away $75,000 to given card state charities here's the cool part we don't decide where the money goes you do.
[Woman] 30 lucky charities nominated by you will receive $2,500 each.
[Man] now through February 7th nominate your favorite charities at
[Woman] Gate City dot bank or any of your Gate City locations
[Woman] nominate as many charities as you want as often as you want
[Woman] and we'll announce the winners starting February 11th this giving hearts day be counted as a giving heart for charity with Gate City Bank
[Man] count me as a giving heart for charity
[Man] count me as a giving heart for the hungry
[Woman] count me as a giving heart for people with disabilities
[Woman] Count me as a giving heart for women and children in need
[Man] Count me as a giving heart for the arts
[Woman] Count me as a giving heart for happy healthy children
[Woman] Count me a giving heart for financial education
[Woman] count me as a giving cart for disaster relief
[Woman] count me as a giving heart for the homeless
[Man] tell me [Woman] and count me [Man] as a giving heart for children and their families you can count on me to support
[Woman] You can count on me to support our fur baby organizations right Luca high five high five
And here are more ways we are giving back this Giving Hearts Day:
- Our team members are volunteering for their favorite Giving Hearts Day charities and Gate City Bank is matching their volunteer time with a donation to the charity!
- Each team members' donation will be matched on Giving Hearts Day!
- Check out more fun surprises from Gate City Bank on Giving Hearts Day!
In 2018, Gate City Bank gave $95,000 to charities throughout the region in honor of our 95th Anniversary. Of the over 400 Giving Hearts Day charities that were nominated by the over 45,000 nominations, thirty-eight were given $2,500 gifts from Gate City Bank on Giving Hearts Day.
The winning charities included:
- 4 Luv of Dog
- Anne Carlson Center
- Assumption Abbey
- Camp KACE
- Catholic Charities North Dakota
- Cats Cradle Shelter
- CCRI, Inc
- Centre Inc – Project HART
- CHI Friendship
- Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch
- Dakota Hope Clinic
- Diamond in the Ruff
- DMF – Justin’s Break the Silence
- Domestic Violence Crisis Center
- Emergency Food Pantry
- Fargo Invaders
- FM Raise Your Spirits
- Freedom Resource Center for Independent Living
- Great Rides Inc.
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Lend A Hand Up
- Martin Luther School
- North Dakota Association of Blind
- North Dakota Breastfeeding Coalition
- Park Christian School
- Prairie Grit Adaptive Sports
- Pray for Grey
- Productive Alternatives, Inc.
- Rebuilding Together
- Red River Zoo
- Red Willow Ministries
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of the RRV
- Souris Valley Animal Shelter
- Southeast Senior Services
- Special Olympics North Dakota
- The Salvation Army – Williston
- Valley Memorial Homes Foundation