BetterLife Student Loan
Since 2015, Gate City Bank has been providing a better way of life for graduates in our communities. We have helped over 1,400 customers refinance their student loans. Over the lifetime of the loan, we will save each customer an average of $5,000 in student loan interest. That's a total of over $7 million dollars!
The BetterLifeTM Student Loan Program is more than just lowering your student loan payments. It’s about making it easier to get into a home. Whether you are looking to buy your first home or upgrade to a larger home, Gate City Bank is here to help.
How can the BetterLife Student Loan Program benefit YOU?
- Help you buy your first home by decreasing monthly student loan payments
- Allow you flexibility to purchase more home, or upgrade to a bigger home
- Save on interest with a low fixed rate of 2.50% APR* (an average savings of $5,000!)
- Consolidate all student loans into one payment
- Pay off student loans faster by shortening the repayment time frame
- Plus, NO fees - yes, really!
See how the Sayre family benefitted from the program:
Are you eligible?
The BetterLife Student Loan program isn't just for recent students or first-time home buyers. It is available to any individual who has student loans and meets certain eligibility requirements:
- Gate City Bank home loan on a primary residential home in North Dakota or west central Minnesota (existing, purchasing or refinancing)
- 12 months of repayment history on existing student loans (a copy of loan payment history for each loan being consolidated is required)
- Copy of college degree, advanced degree, or trade certificate required (advanced degree applicants must be currently working in the field matching their advanced degree)
- Online statement sign-up
Ready to get started? Contact a Gate City Bank personal lender today!
*Rates and conditions may apply. Rates subject to change.