We will contact you to:
- Guide you through the process
- Complete your loan application package
- Help you select the best program and interest rate
Documentation you will need during this process:
- Social Security Number
- Contact and employment information
- Best estimates of income, assets, and liabilities
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.