My Card Creation Image Guidelines
- An image in JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, or TIF formats.
- Minimum size: The file size should be at least 50KB in size and at least 840 x 840 pixels.
- Maximum size: Image files cannot exceed 10MB
Gate City Bank reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted or rejected. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet. Gate City Bank will reject images that contain any of the following:
- Trademarks, copyrighted materials, company names, logos, slogans, brands of any third party or any material that could infringe on copyright or trademark rights
- Celebrities, actors, musicians, professional athletes, politicians or public figures of any kind
- Cartoon characters or artwork that you have not created and/or do not have permission from the copyright owner to use
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities or otherwise inappropriate behavior
- Racial, political, religious or socially sensitive material
- Provocative, lewd or sexual content - including nude or semi-nude
- Obscene, indecent or offensive material, including profanity or any other obscenities
- Phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, personalized identification numbers or URL addresses
- Any image we deem unacceptable to be associated with the Gate City Bank brand
Images that do not meet the above guidelines will be rejected, and you will be notified by Gate City Bank Customer Service. You may then submit another image.