Google Pay Set Up
Setting Up Google Pay™
Google Pay is easy to use and easy to set up. To set up Google Pay on your smartphone, follow these simple steps:
- Look for the Google Pay app on your phone. If you don’t find it, download it from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- To add your card, click on the + sign in the lower right corner.
- Follow along with the onscreen instructions. You'll have the option to scan your card using your phone's camera or manually enter your card information.
- Enter the three-digit security code located on the back of your card.
Upon verification, you will receive an email or letter from Gate City Bank to acknowledge your card is ready to be used digitally.
Using Google Pay
- Look for terminals with mobile wallet symbol.
- Unlock your phone.
- Hold the back of your phone close to the terminal for a few seconds.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Call 800-423-3344 or 701-293-2400
Google, Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.