Team Member Benefits
Gate City Bank is investing in our team members with excellent compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. We are committed to providing a family-friendly work environment that includes the benefits listed below.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan (medical and dependent care spending accounts)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Club Credit
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with a company match of 100% deferred contributions subject to a maximum of 6% of eligible compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Short-term Leave Bank
- Holiday Pay, including a paid birthday holiday!
- Paid Leave of Absence: We are proud to offer our team members 12-week paid maternity leave and 4-week paid paternity and adoption leave. Plus— caregiver, jury duty, sabbatical, military and bereavement leave.
- Discounts on Bank Products and Services
- Incentive Program
Career and Achievement Benefits
- Training and Development Programs
- Career Achievement Program
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Mission and Disaster Outreach Leave
- Matching Gifts Program
- Volunteer Time Match Program
Gate City Bank has a long and proud history of supporting and creating a better way of life to service members, veterans and their families. We accomplish this through engagement, gratitude and recognition with the communities, customers and team members the Bank serves. We provide many benefits to our military team members including:
- 100% of their company pay plus military pay while activated for any reason – including training, overseas deployments or special assignments
- Two weeks of paid time off for transitioning back to home and work after their activation
- Vacation accrual while on military leave
- Continuation of other company benefits such as health, long-term disability and life insurance
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Gate City Bank complies fully with all federal, state and local employment laws and shall provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, participation in lawful activity off the employer’s premises during nonworking hours which is not in direct conflict with the essential business-related interests of the employer, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or any other category protected by local, state, or federal law. The Bank provides reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants. Smoking is prohibited in the workplace and company vehicles. Gate City Bank is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 701-293-2414 or 1-800-423-3344, Extn. #2480. Gate City Bank is an affirmative action employer and encourages applications from qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Benefits may vary by employment status and eligibility.