When you contact our Customer Service Center, you will be prompted to select one of the following menu options.
Option 1 | Online & Mobile Banking
This option is used for any questions regarding online and mobile banking, including the mobile app.
- Online banking or mobile app not working
- Help with online statements and notices
- Help with bill pay or Popmoney
- Reset password
- Locked out of online or mobile banking
Option 2 | Debit Cards
This option is used for any questions regarding debit cards, including reporting a lost or stolen card.
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
- Activate or reset a PIN
- If you have been contacted by the Fraud Detection Center
- Request an increase for ATM or point of sale limit
- Submit a travel notification
- Dispute a card transaction
- Order a new debit card
- Help with mobile wallet
- Debit card not working
Option 3 | Loans
This option is used for any questions regarding loans, including personal, business or mortgage loans.
- Inquire about a new personal, business or mortgage loan, including BetterLife™ Student Loans
- Loan payment question
- Inquire about an escrow account
- Inquire about automatic loan payments
- Loan payoff question
Option 4 | Self-Service Phone Banking
This option is used for account inquiries that customers want to do themselves without assistance.
- Order checks
- Check account balances on checking, savings, loans or CDs
- Make a transfer or loan payments
- Check deposits, withdrawals or cleared checks
- Check pending items
- Request interest information on checking, savings, loans or CDs
Option 5 | All Other Account Inquiries
This option is used for any questions that do not fall under the other options.
- Inquire about balance or transactions
- Update account information (address, email, phone number)
- Question about opening a new account
- Order checks
- Question about Gate City Bank credit cards
- Question about Gate City Insurance or Gate City Investment Services
- Assistance from a Customer Service Specialist to complete account transactions such as a transfer of funds or loan payment
- Dispute a check or automatic payment charge (not including debit card transactions)